This is a one year pre-paid subscription of Norton 360 Standard for 1 device (Enrollment with Norton is required but can be cancelled at any time).
- Effective anti-malware engine that works with AI machine learning and heuristic analysis to detect malicious actors that other programs miss.
- Multiple scanning options allow users to select the security and privacy protection levels needed at any given time.
- It operates in the background with minimal performance lag, allowing a computer or mobile device to stream, play games, or complete other functions without slowing.
- Norton Insight marks specific files as safe so that the time spent analyzing the disk is used to review anonymous information.
Benefits of Using Norton 360 Standard
Norton 360 Standard delivers consistent results across all platforms. With its real-time protection, the software blocks access to malicious files before most users even realize they’re present.
That’s only one of the benefits that Norton offers with this antivirus solution. These features deliver some extra advantages worth considering.
- Automatic Screen Detection. The software recognizes when you’re using a device in its full screen mode. When it’s in this state, it won’t offer a notification or initiate a scan – even if you’ve scheduled one for that time.
- Intelligent Firewall. Although today’s operating systems provide a built-in firewall for added security, Norton 360 Standard takes that protection to the next level. It automatically monitors for uncommon protocols and alerts users of any suspicious activities it detects.
- Safe Web and Search. This feature blocks phishing sites and websites with a reputation for scamming, delivering spam, or creating other browser problems. It’s compatible with Firefox, Edge, Safari, and Chrome.
- Isolation Mode. With this option, users can take care of their banking transactions within a more secure environment.
Why Choose Norton 360 Standard?
Norton 360 Standard provides a comprehensive solution that checks every privacy and protection box. It’s an effective way to safeguard your information, even if you’re only online for a few minutes.
If you leave your computer running and connected to the Internet, there is always a chance that a malicious program could find a home on your system. Norton stops that from happening.
This product is designed to track unusual activity representing viruses, malware, ransomware, stalkerware, and other common threats. With the dark web monitoring added to that benefit, it’s easy to see why this product is often ranked as one of the best investments for consumers in this industry.
Norton 360 Standard Compatibility
Norton 360 Standard delivers one of the best protection levels possible with an entry-level antivirus product. It provides comprehensive results against ransomware and more for the following operating systems.
- Windows: XP with SP3, Vista with SP1 or later, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- macOS: Norton works with the current operating system and the previous two.
- Android:3 or later with the Google Play app.
- iOS: Version 5.0 or later.
With Norton 360 Standard, everyone receives the added protection that modern online life requires. When considering the cost of the software with the features it offers, this investment makes sense for most people.